- The African Group (53 countries);
- COMIFAC - the Central African Forest Commission (10 Central African countries);
- The Coalition of Rainforest Nations (13 countries in Africa, Caribbean, Central America and South America);
It becomes more and more clear each day that the "projection of forest management activities" in a country's baseline is absolutely foolhardy:
- it hides increased net emissions;
- it is based on unverifiable assumptions;
- it leads to wild inconsistency in baselines between countries.
Closed-door negotiations resume again tomorrow and there will be three sessions in total this week.